General terms and conditions of use
By accessing this website, you accept the following Terms and Conditions. You are only authorized to use the website and its services if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these Terms and Conditions.
Company publishing the website
FRANCARE, limited company, registered capital of 100,000 € whose head office is located at 7 Rue Albert Samain, 75017 Paris, France.
Listed in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under No. 344 932 611
Intra-community VAT No.: FR02344932611
Director of website publication
A. AHARONIAN, Phone number: +33 (0) 1 40 89 92 71 / Email: francarefrancare [dot] com
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
The information available on this website francarefrancare [dot] com is provided in good faith.
This information is considered correct when it is published on the website. However, FRANCARE neither represents nor guarantees the information is comprehensive or accurate. You bear all the risks arising from your reliance on the information. The information is provided on the condition that you or any other person receiving it can determine its interest for a specific purpose before use.
Under no circumstances will FRANCARE accept liability for injury arising from reliance on the said information, its use or use of a product to which it refers.
Updates of terms and conditions of use of the website
FRANCARE may update these conditions of use of the website at any time without prior notification.
These general conditions of use of the website are subject to applicable laws.
Duplication of Website documents is authorized solely as information for personal and private usage. Any duplication or usage of copies made for other purposes is formally prohibited and subject to prior and formal authorization by FRANCARE. In all cases, authorized duplication of information stored in this Website must cite the source and make adequate references as to proprietary.
Your privacy is important for us. This privacy notice applies to personal information we collect from you and sets out how we use your information, who will share your information with and how we keep your information secure.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Information related to your identity: family name, first name, date and place of birth;
• Your address, email, phone number;
• Information that you provide to us when you fill out a customer satisfaction survey, a contact or web form, a job application form or when you communicate with us by phone, by email or in person.
How we use your information
We will only use your information when we have your consent or we have another lawful reason for using it.
We use information obtained from you to:
• Provide you with information, products our services;
• Respond to your queries and feedback;
• Carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• Process your application when you apply for a job in FRANCARE
• Meet our compliance obligations, to comply with other laws and regulations;
• Comply with a legal obligation (if it is in our legitimate interests and that of others or to prevent or detect unlawful acts)
Who we will share your information with
In order to provide you with products or services you have requested, we may share your information with:
• Subcontractors, providers or partners working with us and involved in the commercial and shipping process;
• Anyone involved in a dispute related to one of our operations;
• French Government, judicial or administrative authorities.
Your information may be transferred to locations outside the European Union, including countries that may not have the same level of protection for personal information. When we do this, we will ensure it is protected and transferred in accordance with current regulations.
How long we will keep your information
If you are a customer, we will normally keep your information as long as you use our services.
We retain information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or for our legitimate purposes, such as responding to enquiries, and may sometimes need to keep it for a longer period.
If we don’t need to retain it for as long, we may delete or destroy it sooner.
How we keep your information secure
We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
A cookie is a file which enables a website to save information relating to your computer’s browsing of the website (e.g. number of visits, number of pages viewed, etc.) to make your visits to the website smoother.
You can at any time delete the cookies stored on your computer, object to the storage of new cookies and receive a notification before new cookies are stored by changing your browser settings.
Click here to change your preferences
Please note that if you remove a cookie or object to the storage of cookies on your device, you may not be able to use some of the website’s services.
When cookies require your agreement before they can be saved, we ask you for this agreement via the “for more information” link displayed on the first page of the website that you land on, in which it is made clear that by continuing to browse the website you accept these cookies.
How do you delete cookies already stored on your computer?
• On your workstation:
• On the C:\ drive select the Windows folder;
• Open the “Temporary Internet Files” folder;
• Select all files (CTRL A);
• Choose the “delete” option.
How do you change browser settings to reject or be informed of the storage of cookies?
• In the Chrome browser: Select “Settings”. Click on the “Advanced” option, which will display the options available under the “Privacy and security” section.
• In the Internet Explorer (Microsoft) browser: Select “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, then the level you wish to apply;
• In the Firefox browser: Click on “Tools” and select “Options”. In the “Privacy and security” tab, untick the box “Accept cookies from websites”;
• For other internet browsers, please refer to the developer’s own guidelines.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You also have a right to prior consent to marketing and to object to it under the applicable regulations. You can ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at: FRANCARE, 7 Rue Albert Samain 75017 Paris, France, addressed ‘‘for the attention of the DPO’’
If you’d like further information about your rights, you can also visit the following website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Version: 27 January 2021