Installation of 16 Districts hospitals and 100 health centers over Chadian territory.
- Contracts with Health Ministry from 2004 to 2013
- Deliveries to 16 Districs hospitals (Abéché, Ati, Bardhai, Biltine, Bokoro, Danamadji, Faya Largeau, Kélo Massakory, Massaguet, Mongo, Moundou, Moussoro, N’Djaména Bilala, Sarh) and to 100 health centers all around Chad.
- Management of all supply chain logistics: procurement, sea freight in FCL and dispatch of all the equipment towards the different sites/hospitals & health centres.
◦ Laboratory, sterilization and imaging furniture
◦ Equipment for anaesthesia-reanimation and surgery rooms
◦ Diagnostic Equipment and consumables
◦ Medical devices, instrumentation, monitoring and professional diagnostic
- Technical audit of the Chad infrastructures before installation.
- Guidelines and management of the infrastructure work in the different rooms in each hospital and health centre to meet the technical prerequisite of manufacturers.
- Mobilization and intervention of 20 biomedical engineers for the installation, commissioning and multidisciplinary training of the Chad medical teams on each location.
- Multidisciplinary corrective maintenance (laboratory, imaging, anaesthesia-reanimation) is still being assured
- Annual contracts since 2006 for the supply of medical devices and equipment for the Centrale Pharmaceutique d’Achat – several FCL are sent in each delivery