FRANCARE developed solutions adapted to the global health crisis, providing customers with immediate solutions to meet their needs of medical supplies, equipment, consumables and maintenance of their sanitary structures.
During these critical times, FRANCARE was at the side of health structures of large industrial groups, especially during periods of lockdown:
Advice in the selection of suitable equipment and devices, following regularly the guidelines for the new coronavirus 2019-nCov published by the WHO.
Purchase of stock directly from factories:
- Automated Immunoassay analysers
- PCR systems
- Hospital and emergency ventilation systems
- O2 concentrators
- Thermal camera and non-touch thermometers
- Isolation and transport solution
- Airway devices
- Infusion pumps
- Pulse oximeters
- Flocked, dry, and liquid media swabs
- Rapid tests (saliva, antigenic, serologic)
- FFP2 and surgical masks