Program : Projet d’Appui à la Compétitivité et à la Croissance (PRACC)
The PRAAC project is aimed at increasing the competitivity of extractive industries (mines and oil), promoting investment and the growth of the extractive industry sector.
SUPPLY, TRANSPORT AND INSTALLATION OF LABORATORY EQUIPMENT FOR THE PREPARATION AND ANALYSIS OF GEOLOGIC AND MINING SAMPLES:
- Study of the technical specification requirements with potential manufacturer
- Tendering and selection of the most cost-effective technical solutions
- Placement of orders
- Manufacturing follow-up
- Factory tests
- Shipment by air, local customs clearance and on-site delivery by our FRANCARE team in Niamey
- Laboratory auditing prior to delivery and installation, validation of technical pre-requisites
- Installation and commissioning
- Training sessions for the use and preventive maintenance.