Frame agreement project for AL-SHAHEEN covering the technical study, as well as the diversified supply of services & equipment for maintenance & technical interventions on oil bases.
- North Oil Company is a joint-venture created in 2017 between two world-renowned organizations: Qatar Petroleum (70%) and Total (30%).
- Main goal : management and development of the offshore project AL-SHAHEEN
- Transition between Maersk Oil Qatar and North Oil Company
- Start of North Oil Company operations in 14/07/2017
We have participated in the delivery of around sixty orders to date corresponding to the actual delivery of over a thousand items & equipment.
Frame agreement covering technical study, as well as procurement of various items and equipment & services for maintenance and technical operations on Oil base, with 3-years guaranteed price.
- Up today we have delivered more than 60 orders equivalent to a thousands of items and equipment
- Procurement for an Offshore Container of a double handed door for containerization and soundproofing of power generators or other industrial machines such as motor pumps, and / or compressors on oil platforms within AL-SHAHEEN project.