Société nationale Algérienne for research, production, transport, processing and merchandising of hydrocarbons – training, assistance and maintenance
The SONTRACH Laboratory Division is ISO 17025 accredited and is dedicated to research, tests and expertise in the field of Upstream Oil.
- SONTRACH is the world’s 12th largest oil group, the largest in Africa and the Mediterranean Basin. They are the 4th largest exporter of LNG, the 3rd largest exporter of LPG and the 5th largest exporter of natural gas.
SONTRACH has an increased need for trained and experienced engineers in daily operations and maintenance on their equipment.
In this context, FRANCARE organized training sessions for twelve engineers during 2 weeks in Houston-Texas:
- Management of high pressure high temperature rheology
- Management of testing simultaneously up to four drilling fluids with swell meters
- Basic training on drilling mud, cements and core test analysis
- Technical audit
- Training on HP/HT rheometers and on swell meters
- Practical training on preventive and curative maintenance
- Technical assistance during warranty year
- Preventive maintenance during warranty year
- Curative maintenance during warranty year